Lunar Great Wall Studios is rapidly expanding and is now looking for a talented Junior Gameplay Programmer to join its high-caliber team based in Milan (Italy).
This is a great chance to work on an innovative multi-million racing project (yet-to-be-announced), which aims to deliver a brand new experience to PC and next-gen console gamers. You will find an upscale work environment with competitive salary, second-to-none benefits and highly-skilled teammates.
The Gameplay Programmer will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to implement game features and systems with our proprietary engine.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code;
- Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems;
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards;
- Work well with other team members in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge of C++ and OOP;
- A passion for making and playing games;
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors,matrices and linear algebra;
- Good time management, verbal and written communication skills;
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
Preferred (not mandatory) Qualifications
- Experience in developing a personal project in Unity or Unreal;
- Have participated in some Game Jam;
- Familiarity with Perforce
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com