RaceWard Studio (Nacon Group) is looking for a Junior Producer, who will cooperate closely with Senior Producer, Executive Producers and during the Leads meetings to coordinate development processes within the studio.
The person in this position will participate in the production of AA and AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources.
- Day-to-day production management of the teams;
- Assist to ensure timely delivery of assets and milestones;
- Support on managing internal artists as well as with the outsourcers;
- Support on preparing and overseeing schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis;
- Organizing and running internal meetings and internal calendar and agenda events.
- Ability to work effectively across teams involved in a game development lifecycle;
- Proactive problem-solving skills;
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes;
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management;
- Positive and constructive attitude;
- Experience using Google Workspace and project management tools and task tracking tools;
- Ability to coordinate many activities at the same time;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken French;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Producer/Project Manager position.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team;
- Coffee, snacks and drinks at the office dispensers, and daily meal vouchers;
- Yearly Vouchers for goods or services, including discounts on the purchase of video games;
- 1-to-1 dedicated courses to improve personal skills (e.g. English language, soft skills or specific technical courses according to the needs of the team);
- Company Events (dinners, cultural and team building trips);
- Regular check-ups 1-to-1 with your manager and HR to assess performance, progress, difficulties, and periodic climate analyses;
- Career development: structured salary review process and individual growth path;
- Smart working policy to promote work-life balance;
- Free Shares Incentive Plan and production bonus.