As a QA Tester you will be embedded within the development team and will be responsible for testing a wide range of game features and systems across multiple disciplines.
- Take ownership of game features or systems from inception through to release and work alongside production and developers to deliver a fully tested product;
- You will investigate and report issues to developers.
- You have good analytical, problem identification and solving skills;
- Be approachable and have a keenness to help others in QA and on the rest of the team;
- A desire to improve processes, knowledge sharing and best practices across the studio;
- Knowledge of traditional game development pipelines;
- Good English communication and writing skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Tested and reported issues as a customer in Beta or Early Access stages titles;
- Next-gen consoles features knowledge;
- Game Jam participation;
- Good French communication and writing skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team;
- Coffee, snacks and drinks at the office dispensers, and daily meal vouchers;
- Yearly Vouchers for goods or services, including discounts on the purchase of video games;
- 1-to-1 dedicated courses to improve personal skills (e.g. English language, soft skills or specific technical courses according to the needs of the team);
- Company Events (dinners, cultural and team building trips);
- Regular check-ups 1-to-1 with your manager and HR to assess performance, progress, difficulties, and periodic climate analyses;
- Career development: structured salary review process and individual growth path;
- Smart working policy to promote work-life balance;
- Free Shares Incentive Plan and production bonus.