Senior Concept Artist
As a Senior Concept Artist you will be required to work closely with Art Director and bring creative passion, vision, and inspiration to help drive the quality of our current and upcoming titles. You will also be deeply involved in the game production process by supporting our Art Leads with images and drawings useful for 3d assets production.
- Create amazing Concept Art across all Raceward projects.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Strong passion for making and playing games.
- An up-to-date portfolio.
- Strong speed sketching experience.
- Proven experience in paintovers.
- Strong understanding of Art fundamentals such as colour theory, composition, shape language, lighting, etc..
- Fluent in Photoshop.
- Good understanding of how to construct credible and realistic mechanical designs.
- Architectural knowledge, strong understanding of the layout, proportions of a range of building types, both realistic and imaginary.
- Strong capacity to learn new tools.
- Ability to move through different Concept Art Areas (Environments, Characters, Creatures, etc..)
- Experienced in 3D packages.
- Strong traditional artistic skills.
- UI experience.