Senior Vehicle Artist
We’re looking for passionate Senior Vehicle Artists who to aspire to dirt their hands with plenty of engine oil! The ideal candidate should have a complete portfolio demonstrating an exceptional eye for detail, experience with hi-res sculpting to game mesh workflow, PBR pipeline, and current game editor experience such as Unreal. They will work with the Lead Vehicle Artist to create high quality characters in keeping with the project’s Art Direction.
- Create amazing vehicles following your Lead and Art Director vision and workflows.
- Respect the quality target and drive it along the team including outsourcing work reviews and feedbacks.
- Ensuring vehicle assets meet specifications provided by all relevant departments.
- Constantly review and implement your work using the game editor.
- Trouble shoot asset errors and immediately action on it.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Strong passion for making and playing games.
- An up-to-date portfolio filled with examples of hard-surface work (Mainly Vehicles and/or accessories).
- Strong knowledge of mechanical construction and functionality (gear, weapons & robotics)
- Highly experienced and proficient with 3dsMax and/or Maya, Zbrush and Substance 3D.
- Solid 3d modelling and texturing skills with hard-surface.
- Efficient memory management of UVs, textures and vertices.
- Strong passion for Vehicles and Racing world.