We’re looking for a Technical Artist to join our team here in Raceward: they should be able to boost and maintain consistent high standards of support across all Art disciplines, strictly working the Art Director to improve general development practices and ensuring the Art team can work as efficiently as possible across different projects and development platforms at the same time.
- Set and improve along with the Art Director all Art workflows for games production.
- Help monitoring the game’s run-time performance and memory consumption optimizations.
- Support the Art team in debugging tools or game related issues.
- Mentor the Art team to maintain the high standards requested and for efficient content generation.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Strong passion for making and playing games.
- Experienced and proficient with 3dsMax and/or Maya.
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Tech (Material creation, Blueprints, Vfx, World Building, Physics, etc).
- Solid experience of PBR workflows.
- Proven knowledge of modern game content creation workflows.
- Strong proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Experience with Substance 3D and Houdini.
- Knowledge of Mel and/or Maxscript.
- Knowledge of shading languages, e.g. HLSL, GLSL, cg or pssl.