We’re looking for a VFX Artist to join our team here in Raceward: they should have a good professional background in VFX and proven abilities to build cool effects for our projects.
- Able to take ownership of VFX implementation across all Raceward Projects.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Strong passion for making and playing games.
- An up-to-date portfolio with several stunning and optimized VFX to look at.
- Proven experience on maintaining effective VFX pipelines.
- Mastery of VFX timing, composition, colour and how they provide gameplay feedback.
- Experience with node based material generation workflows.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine VFX.
- Strong knowledge in rigid body, pyro, and fluid simulation.
- A good understanding of the technical constraints of Console and PC budget.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong capacity to learn new tools.
- Houdini FX knowledge.
- PopCorn Fx knowledge.
- Experience in Lighting.
- Experience in Rigging and Animation.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team;
- Coffee, snacks and drinks at the office dispensers, and daily meal vouchers;
- Yearly Vouchers for goods or services, including discounts on the purchase of video games;
- 1-to-1 dedicated courses to improve personal skills (e.g. English language, soft skills or specific technical courses according to the needs of the team);
- Company Events (dinners, cultural and team building trips);
- Regular check-ups 1-to-1 with your manager and HR to assess performance, progress, difficulties, and periodic climate analyses;
- Career development: structured salary review process and individual growth path;
- Smart working policy to promote work-life balance;
- Free Shares Incentive Plan and production bonus.