Lunar Great Wall Studios is rapidly expanding and is now looking for an enthusiastic and well organized Media Producer to join its high-caliber team.This is a great chance to work on an innovative multi-million racing project, which aims to deliver a brand new experience to PC and next-gen console gamers. You will find an upscale work environment with competitive salary, second-to-none benefits and highly-skilled teammates.
The Media Producer will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to plan, gather, produce, manage social and marketing related content across different online channels.
- Manage social media partnerships with other brands;
- Schedule, gather and manage content;
- Contribute to the creation of engaging content (original text, photos, videos and news);
- Ensure all content meets brand’s requirements;
- Work well with other team members in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge of online social channels;
- Excellent time management;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage and/or deliver creative content (text, image and video);
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
Preferred (not mandatory) Qualifications
- Experience in content management;
- Passion for making and playing games;
- Racing enthusiast!
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com