Lunar Great Wall Studios is rapidly expanding and is now looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to join its high-caliber team based in Milan (Italy).
This is a great chance to work on an innovative multi-million racing project (yet-to-be-announced), which aims to deliver a brand new experience to PC and next-gen console gamers.
You will find an upscale work environment with competitive salary, second-to-none benefits and highly-skilled teammates.
The Senior Programmer will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to implement game features and systems with our proprietary engine.
- Collaborate with design, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune game features;
- Ensure the technical quality and game-play of the product through tuning and bug fixing;
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of the game’s production and development;
- Write robust, maintainable code;
- Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization.
- Good knowledge of C++ and OOP;
- A keen sense of fun gameplay;
- Knowledge of gameplay code;
- Familiarity with AI, physics, animation in general;
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors,matrices and linear algebra;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- You’re passionate about games and creating games.
- Experience with console titles;
- Experience in game physics programming and 3D math;
- At least 3 published titles or You have at least 5 years of previous experience as a programmer in the games industry;
- Ability to design efficient and intuitive code architecture for a large-scale game;
- Familiarity with Perforce.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org