As an Animator you will be required to work closely with your Lead to deliver high quality animations and ensure are created following the outlined Art Direction, within the agreed production deadlines and conforming to required technical specifications.
- Bring our characters to life!
- Test, review and iter upon animations to tune them to the highest quality.
- Work with your Lead, programmers, artists and designers to implement of animations into the game.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Strong passion for making and playing games.
- An up-to-date portfolio filled with examples of Animation work.
- Good human, creature and mechanical animation skills. Strong understanding of animation principles.
- Demonstrable experience using 3dsMax and/or Maya.
- Experience in character preparation from modelling, rigging and skinning.
- Good working knowledge of main game development workflows, processes and tools.
- Professional experience in the video games industry.
- Experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- Experience with technical animation – rigging/skinning and problem-solving.
- Mocap, Camera work, and Facial animation experience.
- Demonstrable experience using Motion Builder.