RaceWard Studio is seeking a Gameplay Designer for our upcoming titles. The Gameplay Designer will be required to design, prototype, interact with the Team during the implementation and tune gameplay features.
- Work closely with Design Leadership;
- Take ownership of designing, prototyping, and implementing various gameplay features and driving them from the paper to the final quality;
- Create designs, documentation, specifications, and mockups to demonstrate your ideas to the team;
- Work closely with programmers, artists, animators and audio designers on delivering the best possible results for your features;
- Collaborate with other designers and design leads on the given features.
- Strong passion for making and playing games;
- Shipped at least 1 game in design role;
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams with programmers, artists and animators;
- Has been responsible of developing entire gameplay features from start to finish;
- Self-motivated and proactive with a dedication to improving your craft;
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine;
- Familiarity with Perforce;
- An understanding of GSuite.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team;
- Coffee, snacks and drinks at the office dispensers, and daily meal vouchers;
- Yearly Vouchers for goods or services, including discounts on the purchase of video games;
- 1-to-1 dedicated courses to improve personal skills (e.g. English language, soft skills or specific technical courses according to the needs of the team);
- Company Events (dinners, cultural and team building trips);
- Regular check-ups 1-to-1 with your manager and HR to assess performance, progress, difficulties, and periodic climate analyses;
- Career development: structured salary review process and individual growth path;
- Smart working policy to promote work-life balance;
- Free Shares Incentive Plan and production bonus.