As a Senior QA Tester you will be embedded within the development team and will be responsible for testing a wide range of game features and systems across multiple disciplines.
Take ownership of game features or systems from inception through to release and work alongside production and developers to deliver a fully tested product.
You will develop and maintain Test Plans and Test Cases and work alongside our testing partners to aid in their completion. You will investigate and report issues to developers.
- Experience on next-gen consoles;
- You have excellent analytical, problem identification and solving skills;
- Be approachable and have a keenness to help others in QA and on the rest of the team;
- You can task switch and are able to confidently work on different testing areas (Functionality and Compliance mainly);
- Able to prioritise workload and raise workload issues when required as early as possible;
- A desire to improve processes, knowledge sharing and best practices across the studio;
- Knowledge of traditional game development pipelines.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- An overall good knowledge of the videogames industry status and in which sectors it will grow in the future;
- Good French communication and writing skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team;
- Coffee, snacks and drinks at the office dispensers, and daily meal vouchers;
- Yearly Vouchers for goods or services, including discounts on the purchase of video games;
- 1-to-1 dedicated courses to improve personal skills (e.g. English language, soft skills or specific technical courses according to the needs of the team);
- Company Events (dinners, cultural and team building trips);
- Regular check-ups 1-to-1 with your manager and HR to assess performance, progress, difficulties, and periodic climate analyses;
- Career development: structured salary review process and individual growth path;
- Smart working policy to promote work-life balance;
- Free Shares Incentive Plan and production bonus.